If you are looking for the ultimate in booty bliss, you are in the right place! Today we are talking all things anal orgasm!
Whether it’s the firm stroke of a finger, a teasing tongue, a partner’s penis, or one of the many amazing anal toys out there, anal play of all kinds can feel incredibly pleasurable. Plus, having a new route to O-town is always a pro!
So park your posterior and get ready for some tushy teasing tips! Here’s what you can learn in this post:
- How to Have an Anal Orgasm
- The Best Sex Toys for Exploring Anal Orgasms
- Top Tips for Having an Anal Orgasm
What is an Anal Orgasm?
Anal orgasms are any orgasm that happens as a result of any type of anal stimulation — internal or external.
Anal orgasms are possible for everyone regardless of what junk you have in the trunk, but they are a little different, depending on whether you have a penis or vagina, as they result from stimulating different erogenous zones.
How to Have an Anal Orgasm for Penis Owners
If you were assigned male at birth, you have a prostate gland, and this super sensitive spot is where the magic happens! Stimulating the prostate gland can feel intensely pleasurable and even lead to prostate orgasms!
There are two ways to stimulate the prostate for an anal orgasm…
Internal Prostate Stimulation
You can stimulate the prostate internally through anal penetration either with a finger, penis, prostate massager, or anal dildo. This is going to be more intense than external stimulation, as there is less tissue between your prostate and whatever is stimulating it.
Prostate stimulation is often referred to as prostate milking, as it can trigger the release of prostatic fluid from the penis. This milky fluid is different from a usual ejaculation as it can come without ejaculation and doesn’t contain sperm.
Here’s how to try it:
- Spend some time stimulating the outside of the anus with a well lubed up finger, anal vibrator, or have your partner tease around your anus with their tongue.
- When you are ready for penetration, move slowly and use plenty of lube. It’s best to start with a finger to help you locate the prostate gland and figure out what stimulation feels best. It is usually located a couple of inches inside the anus towards the belly button.
- Try using a come hither motion to massage the prostate gland or experiment with different stroking motions.
- Once you know where it is and what feels good, you can have your partner penetrate you with their penis or a pegging strap-on while you guide them.
- You might you can orgasm from prostate stimulation alone but if not, add in any other stimulation enjoy, such as using a stroker or your hands to stimulate your penis, or have your partner give you a blow job.
External Prostate Stimulation
If you love the idea having an anal orgasm but aren’t into penetrative play, you can stimulate the prostate by massaging the perineum (taint).
- Spend some time getting aroused by stimulating your penis, balls, and perineum.
- To reach your prostate, you will want to massage the toward the back of your perineum (between your scrotum and anus). You might need some firm pressure to feel the stimulation in your prostate.
- You can also try using a wand or bullet vibrator against your perineum for more intense sensations. Just remember, never insert a bullet vibrator into your anus, as it doesn’t have a flared base to keep from being sucked in!
- Again, if you are enjoying the sensations, but it’s not getting you to the big O, add in some penile stimulation at the same time.
How to Have an Anal Orgasm for Vulva Owners
Although vulva owners don’t have a prostate gland, anal play can still be extremely pleasurable, and it’s absolutely possible for vulva owners to have anal orgasms!
As the wall between the vaginal canal and the anal canal is relatively thin, anal penetration can stimulate the g-spot or a-spot, which are both known for their orgasmic potential!
A-Spot Anal Orgasm
The A in A-spot stands for Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone (not ass as you might have guessed), and it sits deep inside the vagina, just in front of the cervix. Not everyone will orgasm from A-spot stimulation, but some find that it increases arousal and wetness.
- Warm up with lots of anal foreplay to prepare for anal penetration.
- You might want to start with something thinner than a penis, such as a finger or some rigid metal anal beads.
- You will need to penetrate around 4-6 inches and angle towards the vagina to hit the A-spot. Then you can explore different types of strokes.
- To explore the A-spot in partnered sex, either with a penis or strap-on dildo, your partner will need to penetrate deeply. You can also use sex position pillow to angle the penetration towards the front wall of your vagina.
- Try adding in some vaginal or clitoral stimulation to enhance the pleasurable sensations and help you reach orgasm.
G-Spot Anal Orgasm
If you’re more into G-spot stimulation, no worries! You can also stimulate the G-spot through the wall between the vagina and anus! It’s just a little shallower than the A-spot, which also makes it a great option for anyone new to anal play.
- Always spend time on some nice anal foreplay, getting nice and aroused.
- When you are ready for penetration, you can choose between using fingers, an anal dildo, or your partner’s penis.
- Again, you can use a sex position pillow or to help direct stimulation towards your g-spot.
- Add in whatever other stimulation you fancy — a bullet vibrator is great for some added clitoral stimulation.
Double Penetration Anal Orgasm
As well as having an anal only orgasm, vulva owners can experience orgasm from double penetration. Having something in your anus puts pressure against the back wall of your vagina, creating more intense vaginal stimulation!
The dual stimulation of DP can take your pleasure to new heights — both the anal and vaginal sensations are heightened and you can an incredibly satisfying feeling of fullness. However, it is intense, so be sure to take it slowly and enjoy plenty of foreplay first!
Here are some ways to explore DP alone or with a partner:
- With a partner: Have your partner penetrate you anally and use a dildo vaginally. You might prefer a soft dildo for comfort. For a hands-free experience, your partner can wear a DP strap-on or a DP cock ring. If you love vibrations, the Lovense Dolce is a great option as it can stimulate your g-spot and clitoris at the same time!
- Threesome fantasy: If you fantasize about having a DP threesome but don’t want to involve another person, you can live out your fantasy with a realistic sex doll or torso!
- Alone: There are plenty of sex toys that will allow you to explore the intense pleasure of DP alone. Toys designed specifically for DP, like double penetration dildos or even double penetration sex machines, make it easy to enjoy pleasuring both holes at once!
The Best Sex Toys For Exploring Anal Orgasms
Anal sex toys are great for solo anal exploration, and they give your butt access to amazing sensations that a partner can’t — no matter how skilled they are!
And, there are SO many shapes, styles, and sensations to choose from! Whether you are after a small beginner’s anal toy or an XL butt plug to satisfy the biggest of appetites, there’s a toy out there for every tush!
Here are some of my favorite anal toys for amazing anal orgasms:
If vibes aren’t your thing, Aneros make a whole range of amazing prostate toys that stimulate your prostate as you tense your muscles around them.
The Progasm Black Ice has a bulbous head that is angled to target your p-spot while the two outer tabs massage your external erogenous zones!
b-Vibe Rimming Plug
The plug has beads that rotate around the neck of the plug, mimicking a partner’s tongue circling around your anus.
The body of plug houses powerful vibrations for added internal pleasure!
Njoy Pure Wand
Stainless steel has a natural weightiness that enhances the feeling of fullness and makes it easy to get more intense stimulation. Plus, you can warm it slightly in warm water before use!
They also make an amazing stainless steel butt plug!
Satisfyer Booty Call Plugs
The Satisfyer Booty Call Plugs are a more beginner friendly butt plug option.
This set of silicone plugs gives you three textures to explore — one twisted and two that are more similar to anal beads.
They can be worn during other activities or moved in and out for more intense stimulation.
As well as being able to control the toy with the buttons on the device, it’s also app enabled and can be controlled long distance!
Top Tips For Having An Anal Orgasm
Anal play requires a little more effort than other types of sex, but the rewards are well worth it, in my humble opinion anyway!
Here are some tips to make your anal experience even better whether you end up have an amazing anal or orgasm or just have a really great time trying!
- Make sure you feel relaxed. When you are stressed, you tense your anal muscles, making it more difficult to enjoy anal play and, therefore, reach orgasm. Take deep breaths with slow exhales to help calm your mind and body.
- Use plenty of lubrication from start to finish. Your anus doesn’t produce it’s own lubrication so whether you are enjoying external or internal stimulation, use plenty of lube and reapply often to prevent any friction.
- Always start with foreplay. Foreplay will help you relax into penetrative anal play and the arousal primes the body for having an orgasm. Spend lots of time on external anal stimulation with fingers, toys, or a tongue!
- Take it slowly. Moving too quickly can cause your muscles to tense up and stunt your pleasure. Give yourself the best chance to have an orgasm by moving slowly and warming up with smaller sex toys first.
- Explore dual stimulation. Not everyone will have an orgasm from only anal stimulation and that’s totally normal. In that case, increase the pleasurable sensations by stroking your penis or clitoris at the same time.
- Try different positions. Everyone’s anatomy is different so you never know which angle is going to hit the jackpot! If you don’t find your sweet spot first time, you can try a new anal sex position or add in a sex position pillow to adjust the angle of penetration.
- Listen to your body. Anal play should never be painful. Check out this post for more information on pain-free anal without using anal numbing lube.
- Take the pressure off having an orgasm. This might sound counterintuitive but trying too hard to have an orgasm can distract you from the pleasurable sensations and actually make it harder to reach orgasm.